GEOSTRON RGD-01 is a modern complex of hardware and software assets
that allows to control the movement and opening of railway carriages, containers, tanks
and sea cargo.
• The system is provided with three GSM communication channels. Optional:
Technology of satellite data transmission channel Iridium*. The intelligent
algorithm for determining the communication channel will automatically select
available option and will ensure the transfer of the seal integrity status optimizing
costs in real time to the monitoring system.
• The presence of the module for determining the position in space makes it possible to get an alarming event at the time of preparation by the intruder before the real seal integrity failure
• In addition to using a set of standard maps, GEOSTRON software module supports custom and 3D maps, which allows to display tracks in three-dimensional space for more detailed analysis of alarming events.
• The automatic system of events monitoring will track the status of the tracker in real time and will notify controlling services about it timely.
The system records the following events:
- Control of cable shortening;
- Control of a seal opening;
- Control of a seal removal;
- Control of deviations from location;
- Control of a connection;
- Control of an external device work;
- Battery charging control;
- Temperature control.
• Displaying all alarm events with the help of graphs and their integration with maps
allows to clearly determine violation location and state of the monitoring object.
• Autonomous operation time without recharging is up to 24 months with the algorithm of data collection/sending no more than 2 spots per day. To achieve this result high-quality electronic components with high efficiency and high-capacity battery 6400 mA/h are used. Full battery charging time is not more than 10 hours. For battery charge contactless charging device is used, which eliminates connectors' damage and does not break the airtightness of the device body frame.