What information we collect
We collect some types of information. Examples include:
• Contact information, such as your name, name of your company, country, phone number or email address;
• Location information of your device that you use with our mobile application, if your device settings allow us to collect location information; and
• Device and browsing information, including information about your phone, tablet, computer, or other device, and online browsing activity (collectively “automatically collected information”). Automatically collected information may include IP-addresses, unique device identifiers, cookie identifiers, device and browser settings and information, and Internet service provider information. Automatically collected information may also include information about when and how you access and use our website, how you navigate and what you search for using our website and mobile application, the website pages and items you view using our website and mobile application.
We take several measures to safeguard the collection, transmission and storage of the data we collect. Although we strive to employ reasonable protections for your information that are appropriate to its sensitivity, we do not guarantee or warrant the security of the information you share with us and we are not responsible for the theft, destruction, loss or inadvertent disclosure of your information. No system is 100% secure. But our secure servers protect this information using advanced firewall technology.
Essential information that we collect
In operating our website, it is essential for us to capture some information about your device, such as your IP address and information related to your visit when you browse the pages of our website. For example, this might include time-stamp, the last page you visited or the number of a slide in the slider you saw last.
We do that in order to:
• Monitor if our website is running with the high performance we are usually provide;
• Let you browse between pages without having to start back from the homepage at each click;
• Control that your data is processed securely.
Types of cookies we use
1. Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, we cannot provide some of the basic functionalities of our website.
2. Performance cookies
These cookies generally collect information about how visitors use our website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and the pages that they don’t. This helps us to understand and improve the site, so it is easy to use and includes helpful content. They also allow us to fix bugs or glitches on the website. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies visitors, so we can’t identify you individually. We use Google Analytics to track usage of our websites and interaction with our newsletters. For example, to see what content you click on, so we can analyze what content is of most interest to our audience.
3. Functionality Cookies
These cookies allow our website to remember the choices you make as you browse the site. They provide more enhanced and personal features. The information collected is anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other sites once you leave our site.
How to turn off cookies
On occasion, our company may need to contact you. Primarily, these messages are delivered by email that you provide through a form on our website. We may also contact you by telephone to provide support or for transaction-related purposes if you request that we call you. Additionally, we may send you emails to provide you with customer support or to provide you with information about products and features that you may find of interest.