Nowadays vehicles that use compressed natural gas become more and more popular. Though the operation of gas-powered vehicles is economically feasible, companies often face the problem of fuel consumption measuring and control. Geostron will solve this problem for you and will show fuel costs per 1 kilometre travelled.
• Average gaseous fuel consumption
• Total amount of fuel consumed during the selected time period
• Remaining time of vehicle operation before the moment when the next check-up is due
• Actual percentage of gaseous fuel utilization
• Cumulative operating time of gas-powered engines
• Gaseous fuel level in gas cylinder
• Absolute gaseous fuel pressure in the system at feeding
• Ambient temperature
In our system you can get a report and see places of fueling, fueling volume and duration. Geostron also displays fuel level at the beginning and at the end of a chosen time period, and average fuel consumption during a chosen time period.
• Increase of transport and logistics operations efficiency;
• Reduction of losses related to fuel theft, unscheduled travels exclusion, mileage increase, abuse and downtime;
• Control over the volume of fueling on NGV filling stations;
• Reducing vehicle fleet maintenance costs, increasing lifespan of vehicles;
• Improving the safety of vehicles, drivers and cargo;
• Statistics, reporting and effective planning for managers at all levels.
- Monitoring of a vehicle fleet
- Predictive diagnostics
- Tailored solutions
- Gas engines
- Container transportation
- Oil products transportation
- Aircraft monitoring
- System of fuel and lubricants consumption control