The «Escort NET» implies the device of the identification number transmitting (RFID tag «Radius-V») and the device of data receiving (RFID reader «Radius-S»). The system is designed for remote identification of mounted and towed equipment, «Friend-or-Foe» identification as well as drivers identification.
AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY AND TOWING EQUIPMENT CONTROL/«FRIEND OR FOE» SYSTEM
It is very difficult to control the work process in agro-industrial companies featuring a large number of different equipment. The total control of each implement unit is solved by using of Export NET system. It allows the determination of the implement unit attached, the corresponding width, attaching time and location, as well as the final scope of work. The advantage of Escort NET system is the absence of connecting cables. The wireless Tag is installed on each trailer unit, transmitting its unique number via radio channel to the Reader installed directly on the vehicle itself. The reader, in turn, transmits the identification number to the monitoring unit. In addition to the towed units, Escort NET allows you to detect the approaching of trucks to the harvesting technique or refueller. Identification by the «Friend-or-Foe» system helps to determine in which truck the fuel from the tanker was released or in which combine harvester the grain was loaded.
• Working radio frequency 2,4 GHz
• Output Signal Type RS-485 digital signal 19200 bps, 1-Wire, Discrete (short to ground), Frequency signal
• Input power supply «Radius-S» 9... 36 V
• Current consumption, not more 50 mA
• Degree of protection reader «Radius-S» IP65
• Degree of protection tag «Radius-V» IP67
• Operating Temperature range -60... +85 С °
• Overall dimensions, no more 90х63х32 mm